Thursday, August 13, 2009

Riding my horse at 35 wks!


Well, all through this pregnancy I have always asked what activities I should and shouldn't do. Up until about 4 months I still played bball and tried to exercise. I have ALWAYS been riding my horse and no one has told me otherwise. The only thing I was advised not to do was skydive or bungee jump, which I haven't. So, since we have moved I have really missed riding my horse everyday and decided it was time. So, out we went to ride and Brandon wanted to lead Rascal just to be safe. Well, that wasn't too fun, so I eventually got the reins and off we went. It felt so great to ride, even if me and the horse have gained a few lbs. He has been so great at taking care of me and understands when I am riding or when Brandon is riding him there is a difference. He has been so smooth and slow at the trot and lope with me. So, I figured I'd better get a picture of this and so far all I had was my phone, so I apologize for the poor quality...but here I am riding my horse Rascal at 35 wks pregnant. (You'l have to forgive me for riding in shorts, but jeans ARE NOT an option when it is 100 degrees out and also for the flip flops, my feet don't fit in my boots when they are that swollen.)

1 comment:

  1. I love it Katie! You are so cute. How you feeling? You are seriously on the countdown here! I hope you're liking Hagerman who even knows when the next time I see you will be. ): Give me a call sometime!

    ReplyDelete