Friday, November 28, 2008

Thanksgiving is over, on to Graduation...

We love the holidays because we get to see our families so much! This year is a bit different because we have to be on the ranch when the owners are out of town, so we can't just up and leave like the normal college student. Through a crazy bunch of changing plans, we were blessed to head up to my parents house in Grangeville. Everyone was great and came on Sunday to celerate Thanksgiving early with us, since we had to be on the ranch for Thanksgiving day. It was great to see everyone and we had a blast with Kristen and Carlos. I will try to get more pictures up of our adventures, but maybe after graduation. Yes, on to Graduation. We only have 2 more weeks of school left this semester, which places my graduation on Dec. 12! Finally I get a Bachelor's degree. It is odd though, now I am getting close, it seems everyone has a joke about how my intelligence is actually lacking. Oh well. We can't wait to be done with this crazy semester. Now all I have to do is find a job...if you have any reccomendations, please send them my direction.

No comments:

Post a Comment