Thursday, April 2, 2009

16 Weeks and counting

I need to apologize for my lack of posting. Sabrina told me I never put anything up, so here I go. One thing I need to admit is that I don't know how to post pictures. So anyone with advice, please help. Incase the word hasn't made it's way around, Brandon and I are expecting our first baby in September!!! We are so very excited and just can't wait to be parents! We are going back and forth about whether or not to find out the sex of the baby and if you know me, I am not a patient person. Just this week I decided I want to know. We are excited for the semester to be over and brandon will just be doing his internship. The in July we get to move!

2 comments:

  1. Well hello! Its about time you get on here preggers! Where are you guys moving? To post a picture you just click the little icon that says "add image" just to the right of the spellcheck icon. Its rocket science miss graduate! Jk, I'm totally trying to figure everything out still! I miss you guys! (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was just thinking about you this morning! How are you feeling? I can't believe you are already 16 weeks! I vote that you should find out what you are having! :) Are you guys moving to Hagerman?

    ReplyDelete